[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre19

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre19
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:07:00 +0200

Hi,

   as I already wrote in the xforms-1.0.94pre18 release the
'configure' script (and some other stuff needed for compiling)
unfortunately was missing. Here's my next attempt to get it
right:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre19.tar.gz

It also fixes a bug in fdesign taht probably would have
annoyed all of you...

Again, sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to avoid such
blunders in the future!
                               Best regards, Jens