Re: [XForms] Failure to read file message

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Failure to read file message
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:29:29 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 02:59:26PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> I get a message "Failure to read file." from xforms fdesign and fconvert
> applications.  Does someone know where this comes from and whether it is a
> problem or not.  So far it seems to be just a nuisance.
>
> It is xforms-1.0.91-1.el6.rf.x86_64 on a centos systems with kernel
> 2.6.32-279.19.1.el6.x86_64.

Can you send me the file that can't be read in? Without knowing
on what fdesign chokes it's hard to say what's going wrong and
if this problem has already been addressed in one of the newer
versions. Since I'm just at this moment debugging stuff in
fdesign it would be a perfect time just now before a new pre-
release is made.
                         Best regards, Jens