Re: [XForms] New New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre14

From: Michal Szymanski
Subject: Re: [XForms] New New prerelease xforms-1.0.94pre14
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 22:06:37 +0100

Also, the tar file downloaded from git repo lacks "configure" script.
Running autoconf (on my Linux Mint 13) results in

>autoconf
configure.ac:11: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
      m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:12: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
configure.ac:28: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:61: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
configure.ac:62: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

The "configure" is created but it fails to work:

>./configure CFLAGS=-O
  configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in
  config "."/config

regards, Michal.