Re: [XForms] XForms and scrollable forms

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] XForms and scrollable forms
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 23:34:04 +0200

Hi Didier,

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 09:48:48AM +0000, Didier Verkindt wrote:
> Maybe I missed it in the documentation...
> Is there any possibility to make scrollable a form
> so that a list of buttons in it can be hundred and cover an height
> larger than the height of the screen?

Sorry for the delay! There's no scrollable form per se, but
perhaps the formbrowser container object will do for your
purpose: you can put a (or more) form into it that is larger
than the formrowser object (and thus the form containing it)
and scroll through it vertically and horizontally. The size
of the form you put into the formbrower isn't limited to the
screen size.

BTW I noticed that (at least) in the latest pre-release the
demo program for the formbrowser is broken, I'm currently
trying to figure out what might be happening there...

                         Best regards, Jens