Re: [XForms] Movement of widgets on a form when resized

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Movement of widgets on a form when resized
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 23:50:35 +0100

Hi Sian,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 07:29:23PM +0000, Sian Mountbatten wrote:
> Incidentally, I am using the programming language Algol 68 to
> interface with the Xforms library. I have implemented an Algol
> 68 binding for the library which means that Algol 68 programs
> do not use forms.h. I also use a literate programming system
> which is especially adapted for Algol 68. It is called Web 68
> and is also on my web-site.

That sounds very interesting! Would you mind if I would put
a link onto the XForms documentation and the web site about
that? And if I do so, where should that link point to? It
took me a bit of time finding the sources. Would you per-
haps be prepared to create some page with a description
(containing what else might be needed - I've never used
Algol, and there seems to be a dependency on "Web68" which
I also don't know about) and links to what needs to be down-
loaded that I could refer to?

                            Best regards, Jens