Re: [XForms] Single and double-click

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] Single and double-click
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:14:16 +0100

Hi all,

On Mon, Feb 06, 2012 at 09:10:48AM +0000, Alessandro Basili wrote:
> >At least that's how it should work according to my current un-
> >derstanding of the documentation and the code but I did not do
> >any tests yet.
>
> We are extensively using browsers but unfortunately we are still
> using version 1.0 Released on december 8, 2002! Plus a couple of
> minor modifications which do affected browser behavior.
> I do not know if browser behavior has changed since that release,
> but I believe that the main principles behind still do apply.

Quite a bit pf the browswe code was rewritten for newer versions
thus there still might lurk new bugs I introduced and therefore
my caution about "according to my understanding of the code",
i.e. it's supposed to work that way but I know quite well that
I'm not infallible;-)

> What I noticed is not effectively working is the reaction to wheel
> inputs when there's a slide vertical bar. It seems the reaction is
> not as smooth as one would expect but I must say I haven't spent a
> whole lot of time on that.

I hope that this is one of the things that are fixed in newer
versions.
                           Best regards, Jens