Re: [XForms] Guile bindings

From: saulgoode
Subject: Re: [XForms] Guile bindings
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 21:52:10 -0500

Quoting Jens Thoms Toerring <address@hidden>:

A quick Google search came up with Johannes Leveling's website

http://pi7.fernuni-hagen.de/leveling/

were he lists his Guile binding for XForms under the heading of
"Software and Projects (mostly of historical interest)" and when
you look for the sub-topic "SForms" you will find a working link
for the tarball.

http://pi7.fernuni-hagen.de/leveling/software/sforms-0.88.tgz

Thank you very much for that information. It is exactly what I was seeking.

But it seems to be for the 0.88(b) version of XForms, which is out-
dated by quite a number of years. I don't know how much interest you
have got into this but the Guile binding is distributed under the GPL,
so you could try to bring it up-to-date. If you do so be assured that
I will try to help as far as I can, but keep in mind that I have no ex-
perience with Guile at all, so all I might contribute would probably
be restricted to information about what has changed in XForms in the
last few years and some explanations on how it works internally.

This is just a personal hobby project but I will certainly publish anything I come up with (and post to this list). I probably won't accomplish anything this year owing to the holidays; but as I live in a northern clime, the first few months of the year tend to be conducive to indoor activity.

Regards.