[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.93pre10

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.93pre10
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 08:56:53 +0200

Hi everybody,

    I hope I fixed both the bugs Paul Nicholson pointed out
yesterday. One of them was that scrollbars (at least when
not part of e.g. a browser) were't drawn correcty after re-
sizing the form they belong to. The other was in fdesign:
when changing the type of a scrollbar (or any other object
that has child objects, actually) and then undoing the
change by clicking on "Cancel" (still in the "Attributes"
form) fdesign did crash. Thus here's a new pre-release:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/xforms/xforms-1.0.93pre10.tar.gz
                             Best regards, Jens