[XForms] New pre-release - shortcut keys.

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release - shortcut keys.
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:58:00 +0200

Hi Serge and everyone else who's interested,

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 09:49:08AM -0400, Serge Bromow wrote:
> I looked at the pre6 Change Log and the most recent archive list
> before posting.
>
> The shortcut key convention "#" char for ALT key no longer seems to
> works. It seems to be replaced with "^" for CTRL.
>
> If I use fdesign to add a shortcut key using "#B" it saves my input
> but an edit of the same button shows "^B" was inserted replacing my
> "#B" .
>
> fdesign -convert old.fd also replaces "#B" with "^B".
>
> If I manually edit the fdesign created ?.c file and force the
> shortcut to "#B" the ALT key still does not work. Again the CTRL key
> is used.
>
> and finally;
>
> fl_set_button_shortcut(button, "#B", 1); Still ends up as a  "^B".
>
> Is this the correct new behaviour? Have we abandoned the old ALT key?

I hope I found and fixed this bug (which also seems to take care
of fdesign getting confused. So here's the new version you can
download:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/xforms/xforms-1.0.93pre7.tar.gz
                    Thank you and best regards, Jens