[Fwd: Re: address@hidden: Re: [XForms] fl_set_input_return(ob, FL_RETURN

From: Serge Bromow
Subject: [Fwd: Re: address@hidden: Re: [XForms] fl_set_input_return(ob, FL_RETURN_ALWAYS); ]]
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:49:54 -0400

 Hi Jens,

Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:
Hi Serge,

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:04:19PM -0400, Serge Bromow wrote:

I will address each item and to further clarify I prepared a video
to better explain my comments. You can view the video here;

http://www.dineamix.ca/tutorials/input_return.mpeg

You know what they say "A Video is Worth a Thousand Words". English,
French, German or otherwise.

Thanks a lot, I downloaded it and had a look (as well as at your
email). Unfortunately, at the moment my daily work and some other
projects I have to take care of keep me from testing and writing
a proper reply (actually, I don't even have made up my mind ye if
I should conclude that you're right;-) So please accept my appolo-
gies for not getting back to you sooner with a good reply - I will
try to answer on Thursday when there is a holiday here in Germany.

No rush on my side. We all appreciate the time you have invested for Xforms.
I will keep the test machine in this state for as long as it takes.
In any case please rest assured that I will try my best not to in-
troduce changes that will break your programm (I had a short look
at the documentation on your website and I was rather impressed
with what I did see!) unless there are very, very convincing rea-
sons.
                             Best regards, Jens

PS: Would you be prepared to send me the program you used in the
    video? I guess I could write one similar to it, but yours
    looks very nice and useful, so that would spare me a bit of
    extra time.

I will bundle a tar ball for you and send it of a little later.

Thanks,

Serge

--
Signature
Serge Bromow

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify DineAmix Inc. immediately by email at address@hidden.

Thank you.