[XForms] skin packages for XForms?

From: alessandro basili
Subject: [XForms] skin packages for XForms?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:21:13 +0100

Hi everyone,
I'm using XForms since a couple of years and in my group there hasn't been a real interest in changing the aspect of the interfaces because a lot of efforts have been put into consistency and simplicity.

I'm just wondering whether in the community there are people who have worked out an easy way to modify aspect parameters in order to have a nicer appearance.

My only constraint is that any change will need to remap color indexes, since they are heavily used in our libraries (FL_YELLOW, FL_BLUE....).

Thanks a lot for any hint. Cheers