Re: [XForms] backwards values

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] backwards values
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 21:03:58 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 05:13:48PM +0100, LukenShiro wrote:
> There are some values labelled as backwards in comments that are
> still used in other non-backwards definitions or code elsewhere (I don't
> obviously consider choice.*, xpopup.*, menu.*, menubar.* etc..):
>
> 1) before some definitions including FL_LCOL's (= FL_BLACK, in
> lib/include/Basic.h:482) I read "Some aliases for the color. This is
> actually backwards", so I guess it is deprecated, but FL_LCOL is used
> (even as one of defaults values for several objects) in:

I don't know what this comment is supposed to mean (I didn't
put it there;-). The definitions are definitely not deprecated
(at least as far as FL_LCOL and FL_NoColor are concerned) so I
just changed the comment.

> 3) FL_SMALL_FONT (defined = FL_SMALL_SIZE, for compatibility, in
> lib/include/Basic.h:640), is a backwards value, too, but:
> in lib/include/browser.h:51:
>   #define FL_BROWSER_FONTSIZE FL_SMALL_FONT
>
> 4) FL_TINY_FONT (= FL_TINY_SIZE, lib/include/Basic.h:639) is used in:
> lib/sldraw.c:335:                 FL_TINY_FONT, str );
> lib/xyplot.c:2206:    ob->lsize      = FL_TINY_FONT;

Corrected as far as I have found them...

> 5) FL_DOGERBLUE (= FL_DODGERBLUE, lib/include/Basic.h:487) is used in:
> lib/flcolor.c:105:    { NV( FL_DOGERBLUE            ),   0, 128,
> 255, 0, 0 },

In this case there might be a look-up from fdesign to get the color
index from the color name (as a string) and since "DOGERBLUE" might
have been used in the past it's in the list. Perhaps it's not re-
quired but since I don't know for sure I would prefer to err on
the safe side...
                   Thank you very much and best regards, Jens