[XForms] FL_FIXLEVEL change (small) problem

From: Michal Szymanski
Subject: [XForms] FL_FIXLEVEL change (small) problem
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:02:11 +0100

Hi,

In some of my XForms apps I include a possibility to show the version of
libraries used.

The FL_FIXLEVEL define in "forms.h" has changed its "type", from an int
(eg. 2) to a string (eg. "92sp2"). This makes it difficult to properly
print the full version.

Any idea how to programatically (either at preprocessing stage or at program
execution) detect the type of such a macro?

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw dot edu dot pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND