Re: [XBoard-devel] movelist messages on ICS

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] movelist messages on ICS
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 20:06:56 -0700

It's a feature that doesn't exist. I don't think anyone has asked for such a feature.

The job of "timestamp" is not to put the elapsed time for each move into your PGN file, but to send encrypted timestamps to the chessclub.com server to help deal with the problem of netlag in a fair way that guards against cheating.