Re: [XBoard-devel] Code formatting

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Code formatting
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 14:05:32 -0400

I agree, If there were more people working on the code, then it might be
needed.  But it’s been mostly Harm since 4.2.7.  If it’s not helping him. then
we shouldn’t throw obstacles in his way.  Although if someone really wanted to
do it, that would be one thing.  But to make him pointlessly refactor all the
code himself?  For who? It’s just him.