Re: [XBoard-devel] Fwd: 4.9.0 what's new

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Fwd: 4.9.0 what's new
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 11:32:27 -0400

> Note I just discovered that the original patch was not complete (it still had
> left squareSize in some places where it should have become
> initialSquareSize), and that I did a forced push to hgm.nubati to overwrite
> it with the correct one. Be sure you have the most recent version.

Ah it was the impartial patch that threw me off.  You’re right I wasn’t
thinking of the preset keywords.

 Regarding adjusting for interactive board sizing, I don’t think you need to do
anything. It looks like it’s working right now!  What is I think was important
was that the font loaded correctly at the initial board size. From what I’m
seeing, after that you can resize the board to your heart’s content. It’s not
going to unload the font for another one.  Just as if you set the font in the
font dialog box.  Then when we resize the board, we don’t suddenly loose that
change.