Re: [XBoard-devel] Development release

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Development release
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:48:08 -0500

> Well, button3 is just a right-click, and XBoard uses it all over the
> place. There are so many things people cannot do if they would not know
> how to right-click…

I’m sorry, I thought that was the middle click, in that case you are absolutely
right.

>> Really you are just trading one problem for another
>>

> Well, it is obvious that you are much less excited about this than I am.

I like the idea,   And a right click is much much better then a middle click,
so I got that all wrong.  I question whether it should be for the man page
rather then point to the online documentation. That way we can use it to
increase traffic, and possibly fix our google problem. (But then again, the man
who figures out how google works will be as rich as them)  Since man page is
the first to get updated, and is always available it does make sense (Never
mind we don’t have the documentation, yet).

>> Again, your idea can still work, but I still see universal online
>> documentation as the real solution to the problem.
>>
>> Perhaps I should, stop whining and make it happen ;).
>>

> I would certainly encourage that! ;)

Then I’m on it as soon as i can. :)  I’ve been itching to take on another HTML
project and that’s a great idea.

Also, i sent another email  but you may have missed it, Is there any way we can
hide passwords in our ICS/Chat box?

Regards,
Josh