[XBoard-devel] Fwd: GTK Developer needed - GSOC 2014 regarding

From: Nalin.x.Linux
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Fwd: GTK Developer needed - GSOC 2014 regarding
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:14:18 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nalin.x.Linux <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] GTK Developer needed - GSOC 2014 regarding
Cc: Arun Persaud <address@hidden>, "H.G. Muller" <address@hidden>

Dear develpers,
      It's happy to inform that In previous year i fell into another Accessibility related GSOC Project named Alt Approach to input text using braille combinations (IBus-Sharada-Braille).  And it helps lot of visually challenged people near me to input text using braille combination.  BTW in this year i would like to propose XBoard Accessibility and Enhancement again to GNU. i had a discussion with samuel thibault and he said
"the xboard project should send a mail to register their software
and I can send one as a mentor" and also he gave the following link

So can you please register the software and contact GNU regarding this ?

--
Free Software Free Society