Re: [XBoard-devel] [xboard 4.8] Naming and installation of xqwood/xqboar

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] [xboard 4.8] Naming and installation of xqwood/xqboard.png
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 20:34:37 -0500

Hi,

Harm posted a message in this thread, stating he will be absent for a little bit.
(On that note I wish his wife and him the best of health)

Thanks, I completely forgot about that code that was put in.  I can update the OSX Xboard and XboardXq packages right away.  I have been no stranger to doing silent updates.  I am almost never happy with the packaging XD.  And not many people use that part of xboard anyway so no point waiting.  As to fixing the app bundle script. I’ll wait to see what harm does with it on his end and make changes if needed.  (I already have little bit of a list of patches I would like to go into 8.1)

Best Regards,
Josh