Re: [XBoard-devel] Winboard suggestion (no tags window)

From: h . g . muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Winboard suggestion (no tags window)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:02:12 +0200

> I suggest to not have the Tags window appear everytime a game is loaded.

Run WinBoard once with 'Additional options' (in the Startup Dialog)
/autoDisplayTags=false . Simililarly you can use the option
/autoDisplayComment to control automatic popping up of the comments window
on moves with comments.

I guess we `really should have checkboxes for these options in the General
Options or Load Game Options dialog (like XBoard has).