Re: [XBoard-devel] new developer release with cairo integration

From: Adrian Petrescu
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] new developer release with cairo integration
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 22:43:02 -0700

Okay, the problem seems to be that some gettext-tools (in this case, msgfmt) weren't linked in properly.

Never mind!

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Adrian Petrescu <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey xboard-devel!

I'm trying to build this latest dev release from master (super-excited about SVG), but I'm getting the following build error on OS X 10.8.2:

make  all-recursive
Making all in po
test ! -f ./xboard.pot || \
 test -z "da.gmo de.gmo es.gmo it.gmo ru.gmo tr.gmo uk.gmo vi.gmo zh_CN.gmo zh_HK.gmo zh_TW.gmo" || make da.gmo de.gmo es.gmo it.gmo ru.gmo tr.gmo uk.gmo vi.gmo zh_CN.gmo zh_HK.gmo zh_TW.gmo
rm -f de.gmo && : -c --statistics --verbose -o de.gmo de.po
rm -f da.gmo && : -c --statistics --verbose -o da.gmo da.po
rm -f es.gmo && : -c --statistics --verbose -o es.gmo es.po
rm -f it.gmo && : -c --statistics --verbose -o it.gmo it.po
rm -f ru.gmo && : -c --statistics --verbose -o ru.gmo ru.po
rm -f tr.gmo && : -c --statistics --verbose -o tr.gmo tr.po
rm -f vi.gmo && : -c --statistics --verbose -o vi.gmo vi.po
rm -f uk.gmo && : -c --statistics --verbose -o uk.gmo uk.po
mv: rename t-it.gmo to it.gmo: No such file or directory
mv: rename t-de.gmo to de.gmo: No such file or directory
mv: rename t-es.gmo to es.gmo: No such file or directory
mv: rename t-da.gmo to da.gmo: No such file or directory
mv: rename t-ru.gmo to ru.gmo: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [it.gmo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [de.gmo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [da.gmo] Error 1
mv: rename t-tr.gmo to tr.gmo: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [es.gmo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [ru.gmo] Error 1
mv: rename t-vi.gmo to vi.gmo: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [tr.gmo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [vi.gmo] Error 1
mv: rename t-uk.gmo to uk.gmo: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [uk.gmo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [stamp-po] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

(I used to be able to build in this environment with no problem).

Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Let me know if there's any other details about my build environment you need!

Cheers,
Adrian