Re: [XBoard-devel] new developer release coming soon

From: h . g . muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] new developer release coming soon
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:36:57 +0100

Op Ma, 6 februari, 2012 11:02 pm schreef Arun Persaud:
> Hi
>

> don't have much time lately for XBoard :( but I want to get another
> developer release out this weekend or sometime before that. I normally try
> to get one out once per month and am a bit behind at the moment ;)

OK, I should still push a fix for a buglet I encountered: EditTagsPopup is
registered with X as EditCommentPopup... And in one place the list of
engines is only 100 items longs, which would almost certainly cause
out-of-bound access for most users.

And I still don't know if I should push the dialog-background-color option
to Savannah; I got practically zero feedback on that. Is it just for me
that the dialogs look awful (everything the same color white, be it
button, text-edit or background) compared to what they looked before (as
recorded in the screen shots on our website)?

> Byrial's copyright assignment just went through, so that we can
> officially add all his stuff in a tar-ball ;) Thanks again for all your
> commits...
>
> Apart from that I also heard from someone on FICS that he signed up at
> the translation project, so there is a french translation on the way.

That reminds me: I still seem to have v 0.18 vs 0.17 problems, after I run
autogen.sh.

Regards,
H.G.