Re: [XBoard-devel] Cross compiling Winboard in Linux

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Cross compiling Winboard in Linux
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 20:23:21 +0100

2) I replaced the include file <Windowsx.h> with <windowsx.h> in winboard/wsettings.c and winboard/wchat.c.

I have no idea about what the include file does. I just found one with a similar name to replace a non-existing file - and saw that it could compile with no errors. Is it safe to replace Windowsx.h with windowsx.h?

I suppose they must be the same, as filenames in Windows are not case sensitive.