Re: [XBoard-devel] SVG version of XBoard pixmaps for chess

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] SVG version of XBoard pixmaps for chess
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:18:33 +0200

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought the GTK version of XBoard
was already using SVG pieces. Also there the problem is that only
the 6 piece types for the Mad-Queen variant are implemented.
I don't know in what respect these two new sets differ ffrom the one
in use there.

In any case the draughts chips and circles / crosses will come in
handy for the Alien version.