Re: [XBoard-devel] (no subject)

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 10:32:34 -0700

Hi

I'm Shahram Tabandeh, Ph.D. student at McGill University, experienced
software developer and a lover of strategic games. I like to contribute
to xboard project.

Great! We can always need more people :) Do you have anything in particular in mind that you want to work on, if not the GTK version (where we want to merge Xboard and Winboard again into one code base) needs a lot of work...

There are some formalities to be handled, since XBoard/Winbaord is a GNU project, but apart from that feel free to start coding ;)

ARUN