[XBoard-devel] testing of new versions

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] testing of new versions
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:29:44 -0800

Hi

seems like we fixed a few bugs, but also introduced new ones in the
latest (and previous) version...
  I was wondering if we could get some people to test each version
before we release them, the more the better, especially testing on
different platforms would be helpful.
  At them moment I normally email the list several days before I do a
release and hope for people to test and then release if I don't hear
anything back, but it would be great if I had a number of people who
always test new versions and then I would always wait until I hear back
from them to OK the release. Think that way we would perhaps catch more
bugs... any volunteers? Any other ideas that are easy to implement to
get some better feedback would be great too..

ARUN