Re: [XBoard-devel] release 4.4.1

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] release 4.4.1
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:06:42 -0700

Hi

Eric Mullins wrote:
>>[premove-bug]
> I'm sorry, I forgot to respond to this earlier.  I tested premove and
> had success doing premoves onto my own pieces anticipating captures.

ok, closed it then

>[...]
> As I mentioned earlier, we can provide a cmdline argument to control if
> joining occurs (this would also be used to disable my recent alternative
> method for joining mentioned above).  Joining can be renabled whenever,
> but the commands to suppress line splitting on the servers can not be
> changed once you login, so this would have to be an argument, and
> impossible to update at runtime.  I don't have any problem implementing
> that, but I thought I would wait for more feedback before doing so.

ok... should I release 4.4.1 then with the current commit
(53ef7482234709dc44856208bd6b9b14c4503b48) as the final commit (that is
I'll add one for the version number)?

I'll try to do this sometime tomorrow morning (10h from now or so)... so
let me know if you want anything else included before I upload the release.

cheers
     ARUN