[XBoard-devel] beta2

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] beta2
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:01:21 -0700

Hi

I tagged beta2 and am uploading to alpha.gnu.org at the moment. The plan would
be to have the beta2 up for a few days and release 4.4.0 on the weekend (I
should have some more time on the weekend). Let me know if everything in beta2
works for you.

One change I will do is to move the installer directory out of the master
branch in git and into it's own branch (one without a parent, similar to the
fselch stuff). Including it made the tar.gz quite large and we don't really
need to have it in master.

Other things I will do include updating the AUTHORS file, NEWS, CHANGELOG etc.
although most of them should be up to date...

ARUN