[XBoard-devel] Back in town

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Back in town
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:45:10 -0700

I was out of town on vacation for a week with no email access.  It's
great to see so much has been happening.  I might have commented on
some more things if I had been around.  I'll be sending a few mails
tonight with comments on things where my input might be useful...

One comment for this message: I think I'm still still the sole
project-specific moderator for the address@hidden mailing lists.
They are also auto-moderated by gnu.org's spam killer, and it seems
like one of the humans who maintains that also approves non-spam posts
from time to time if I don't get to it.  However, at least one of you
guys ought to have the moderator password too, so I'll send it to Arun
in a separate mail not cc'ed to the list.  Arun, you might want to poke
around on the lists.gnu.pages for the lists and add yourself as another
moderator.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/