Re: [XBoard-devel] Windows Installer

From: Mark Ioli
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Windows Installer
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:57:41 -0800

Sure, I can work on that. I actually made a package for 4.2.7 that just tests the basic features, pretty much just copies the files that end up in the install directory. Tested creating the Start Menu shortcuts, just need to work on the uninstaller part. Also, using the best compression I got the exe size down around 3.5MB, which is a big improvement.

I think just distributing GNU Chess 5 would be fine. If we did keep 2 engines though what do you think about including Crafty?

Mark

Tim Mann wrote:

Do you want to work on this, Mark?