Re: [XBoard-devel] XBoard GUI

From: Dan Jenkins
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] XBoard GUI
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:12:48 -0600

That sounds great. I also looked briefly at using OpenGL with GTK+ because I knew we had talked about migrating from Xt to GTK+. It lookss like GTK+ also has a widget for rendering OpenGL on, so it should all be good. The good thing is that the only thing that would really change for the OpenGL rendering code would be in how it is initialized. Once it has a glXContext (or in the case of Windows a wglContext), the OpenGL code itself will all be the same.