[XBoard-devel] [Fwd: Re: [Bug-XBoard] Re: Winboard]

From: Daniel Mehrmann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] [Fwd: Re: [Bug-XBoard] Re: Winboard]
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:47:24 +0100

Hi Tim,

i tryed to reproduced Leo's crash with winboard. It wan't be crash.
But i saw that your offical compiled wb 4.2.7 version size is 1.950kb.
My 4.2.7 size from latest cvs tree, compiled with MSVS 6 (debug), is
only 1420kb. Okay we had some changes but that should not be create a
different  of 530kb. Do you using the cygwin windows gcc compiler for
this job ?

The point is that i try to find out why Leo have so much problems and if
i try to reproduce it, it doesn't work. So, at the monent i have no idea
what happend with Leo's version.

So in my despair i give him my wb version, compiled with MSVS (current
cvs tree) and hope it works now :((

Daniel