Re: [XBoard-devel] Autoconf patch merged with Alper's gettext

From: A. Alper ATICI
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Autoconf patch merged with Alper's gettext
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 02:34:44 +0200

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 10:34:44AM -0200, address@hidden wrote:
[...]
> > You should try sed some day, that sort of work is no big deal then.
> I love sed, but for marking gettext strings I like po-mode better :)

Good, you are buzzwordy, very catchy; so I assume you've already
finished the work you've mentioned in a post of yours dated 26 Nov:

<quote Leonardo>
Anyway, we plan to have a prototype internationalized WinBoard as soon
as the next week (even if not of perfect quality).  If it can help, I
registered myself at savannah as "leoboiko".  I'll send the patches as
soon as I have something.
</quote Leonardo>

Actually, I expect nothing less than perfect quality since it's 2 weeks
overdue ;-)

A. Alper ATICI

--

PGP keys @ http://web.ttnet.net.tr/alperatici/anahtar.asc
fpr(S) = DFA9 6619 70C7 400C 1DA8  7BFB 2C56 F3AF B824 F550