Re: [XBoard-devel] Re: XBoard stuff

From: A. Alper ATICI
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Re: XBoard stuff
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:56:37 +0200

The challenge of integrating autotool scripts into the single codebase
does not bring immediate benefits to the project I believe. So, let's
put it off for now. OTOH, wxWindows implies C++ and an OO Framework,
which means a significant shift from what is there already. Before
dreaming any further, I'd like to assure the feasibility of it
resourcewise and wrt project's future plans.

--

PGP keys @ http://web.ttnet.net.tr/alperatici/anahtar.asc
fpr(S) = DFA9 6619 70C7 400C 1DA8  7BFB 2C56 F3AF B824 F550