www-zh-cn-translators

[GNUCTT] Hello from wxie!

From: Wensheng Xie
Subject: [GNUCTT] Hello from wxie!
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 15:01:32 +0800

Dear www-zh-cn-translators:

There have been a lot of updates for www.gnu.org.

Free Software needs your stronger support more than ever! Your freedom is under threats, so once again we need unite to translate www.gnu.org and let more Chinese speaking people understand GNU, understand free software, and support free software.

Please again take your time to see what is outdated at:
https://www.gnu.org/software/gnun/reports/report-zh-cn.html

Please again take your time to read the workflow at:
https://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/zh-cn/workflow.zh-cn.html

Please again take your time to translate and/or review at:
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/www-zh-cn/

Please again take your time to express your ideas positively in our maillist:
address@hidden

If you need help for your account, password, etc, please let me know.

Thank you.
wxie