www-zh-cn-translators

[Chinese-translators] gfdl final preview.

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-translators] gfdl final preview.
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:33:42 +0800 (CST)

Dear Colleagues,

The attachment contains Chinese translation of GFDL,
if there is no problem, I think it is final...

(to Wenliang: is this url for simplified Chinese OK?)
http://fsf.cosoft.org.cn/licenses/fdl.cn.txt

(to citybjc: is this url for traditional Chinese OK?)
http://www.linux.org.tw/CLDP/NEW/licenses/fdl.zh.txt

(to Edward: is it OK that you provide this page to
link to your several formats?)
http://info.sayya.org/~edt1023/licenses.html
(You may use http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html
as the template...)

Please sent your comment on this translation...

Thank you very much,

Chao-Hong

ps.
(1) If this url is OK, would you please put it on (and
inform me about this.  Thanks in advance.)  We may
then modify according to the public's comments few
months later...
(2) I might answer your question on the foreword,
please check.  And tell me if there is any problem...

每天都Yahoo!奇摩
Yahoo! 奇摩拍賣 - 什麼都有,什麼都賣,什麼都不奇怪!
http://bid.yahoo.com.tw/