www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] CONGRATULATIONS! CONTACT CLAIMS AGENT

From: Microsoft Promotion
Subject: [Chinese-authors] CONGRATULATIONS! CONTACT CLAIMS AGENT
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:12:59 +0100 (MET)

CONGRATULATIONS!  CONTACT CLAIMS AGENT
YOU ARE A WINNER
MICROSOFT GLOBAL PROMOTIONS
FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION / PRIZE AWARD .
REF: CIL/231-FMI0431/06
BATCH: IPD/15/096/MGNL
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International
programs held on the
30th of October 2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number
20511465897-6287 with serial number
472-971103 drew lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-46-88 which consequently won in the
1st category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$750,000.00 (Seven Hundred
anf Fifty thousand United
States Dollars Dollars)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information very confidential
till your claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to you. This
is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
200,000,000 company and
300,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This
promotional program takes
place annually. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our
next year USD10 million
international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our/your fiducial
agent
Dr.Roland Burne
NETPOINT CLAIMS & MANAGEMENT
(Claims undewriter, Claims assessor,Claims adjustor,claim negotiator)
FAX: 0031-847-569-168 (EUROPE)
Email:address@hidden

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your
reference number batch numbers and "matched email address" in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should
there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional
program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 21 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely Yours,
Ellen Kloos
Lottery Coordinator.