www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Relax with If you thought getting more size and girth

From: Joan
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Relax with If you thought getting more size and girth was impossible, take a look at this.
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:50:16 -0400

New New

 Finally there is something that really gives you extra inches and extra
confidence. You will be pleased with the surprisingly great results after
weeks, or even days.

 With such a huge gun down your pants you will be able to conquer any female
fortress! Sufficient size, rigidity and staying power will be just among the
few things you'll start enjoying. Take a look: http://garefil.com/i/xl2/
This is what you always needed to lead a happier, more fulfilling life.

 I don't like guys who are too beefed up This is a great feature to have,
especially when diagnosing a genuine problem Damn, you're either going up or
going down, baby That's why I like them so much