www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] I have done it and I am the best lover for my girl now

From: Mcclendon
Subject: [Chinese-authors] I have done it and I am the best lover for my girl now!
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:00:59 +0200

Nice to see you! Leave complaining to others. You deserve to get rid of this.
Not just stopping it, but curing - Extra-Time conquers all reasons for the
premature finish. Is not again the phrase you hear too often in bed with your
partner? Check up: http://asutraloz.com/gal/get/ She just won't be able to
leave you at all! Be her number one forever! You'll have a huge crush on each
other again.