www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] slowdown

From: Lizzie Elmore
Subject: [Chinese-authors] slowdown
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:02:31 +0200

A PDA should be enough.
As inventors and developers of this technology, Martin, Nenov and Buxey are founders and equity holders in the firm.
I still keep up with the news and blogs. You'll read tons of reviews on Gizmodo, MedGadet, etc.
On the software front, lots of reference titles being released, but nothing really disruptive.
The only thing keeping me from getting it is the price, which is still considerable. I hope I can post some more soon, as things move along.
We're looking at Palm devices so I'll keep my comments directed to that. A Pentium M at a much lower frequency can be equivalent in terms of performance. It so happens that I am constantly surrounded by computers with internet access, so I didn't really need a PDA.
I have tried it and it is not that bad to get used to it, and from then on it works well.
Now I am back to the wards, and I really can use some reference software such as ePocrates or a quick calculator.
Are we entering the era in mobile computing where more will always be necessary ?
I am also planning to redesign this website, I know the current design is terrible. From what I hear one concern has been some hardware problems, which appear to have resolved.
Other excelent features would be EV-DO and a higher resolution screen, but I am thinking this may be too much for just a simple refresh. Maybe it was a problem with manufacturing.
I want to have Blackberry-like functions on my cell phone, without the hefty monthly fee that comes with Blackberry service.
One of the reasons I switched to a Windows Mobile device was for it's supposedly greater compatibility with desktop office applications, such as Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF. As far as the medical stuff goes, I am really not doing much clinical work right now. Affiliate Marketing is an agreement between a merchant and a website owner. We still need more mobility and connectivity. The company has plans to commercialize the technology through a license agreement with UCLA.
Of course the computer showing the presentation has to have Bluetooth. I hope to be able to sync it with my Blackberry soon. A Pentium M at a much lower frequency can be equivalent in terms of performance.
A great alternative for those of you who prefer Windows Mobile.
No more playing around with the mouse to get it done.
If you want to organize a successful sale, I'd recommend contacting everyone from medical students, to residents, to fellows, to attending, to staff, to nursing.