www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] EMPLOYMENT OFFER REQUIRES URGENT RESPONSE.

From: Thomas Willings
Subject: [Chinese-authors] EMPLOYMENT OFFER REQUIRES URGENT RESPONSE.
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:43:44 +0200

My name is Thomas Willings and I am an artist.I live in United Kingdom,with my
two kids, four cats,one dog and the love of my life. It is definitely a full
house. I have been doing artwork since I was a small child. That gives me about
23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college
art courses.

Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils.
I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer.I have
been selling my art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on
trading cards, prints and in magazines.

I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world.I
am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to
Americans,they are always offering to pay witha US POSTAL MONEY ORDER,which is
difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom.

I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a
partime worker and i will be willing to pay %10 for every transaction,which
wouldnt affect ur present state of work,someone who would help me recieve
payments from my customers in the states.

I mean someone that is responsible and reliable,cause the cost of coming to the
state and getting payments is very expensive,i am working on setting up a
branch in the states,so for now i need a representative in the united states
who will be handling the payment aspect.

These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your name, so
all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the
rest back. But the problem i have is trust,But i have my way of getting anyone
that gets away with ourmoney,i mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involved.

It wouldnt cost u any amount,u are to receive payments which will be sent to u
by fedex or usps from my business patners,which would come in form of a money
order then u are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union money
transfer or moneygram money transfer,all transfer fees should be deducted from
the money.

If you are interested please get back to me as soon as possible via my
alternate e-mail. address@hidden

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
Warmest Regards,
Thomas Willings