www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] maneuvers natural history

From: Kate Ritter
Subject: [Chinese-authors] maneuvers natural history
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:14:57 +0900

Only when something like an earthquake happens does my attention even go toward the foundation, hoping that it will stand. Does your house rest on that which is solid and real? They made a step to come onto land. People say if there is no war, there is peace. What do you want in your life? It is not a house of imagination, but a house built on very, very real foundations.
And when everyone is a stranger, who is he going to become friends with?
And within its simplicity, tremendous solidness has been placed. And the integrity of the building actually relies on the integrity of those far smaller components. This is what life is teaching us. When you were young, all you did was dream. It can be experienced not just once, but again and again, just as we eat again and again. The fact that you exist is a miracle. What does it mean to fulfill this life?
We can waste our breath in worries or we can accept joy in our life.
What do you want in your life? If you nurture serenity, your fields will be filled with serenity. But who can bring back a breath? In whatever equation you have created for happiness, please put yourself there, because otherwise it will mean nothing. Every day, it is fresh and real, and it is dynamic and beautiful. True peace resides in the heart of every human being.
The more a person reads, the more confused they get. If you nurture joy, your fields will be filled with joy.
Some people like that.
When you experience peace, you experience it for yourself.
This is something practical. There will be someone who will try to define what truth is.
It beckons us, reminds us.
How will their thirst be quenched? Understand the beauty that is dancing in front of your very eyes.
The one who accepts it will understand and fulfill their life.
Every day, it is fresh and real, and it is dynamic and beautiful.
It is not automatic; you have to work for it.