www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] mar thought

From: Agnes Delacruz
Subject: [Chinese-authors] mar thought
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 05:17:12 -0600

Is that Celine Dion or Lauren Briant?
As a published writer and poet with a degree in creative writing, a multi-instrumentalist, and a trained vocalist, Angela brings many things to the table in her musical pursuits. The songs are like fire and ice. This beautiful and intense girl has the vocal power to send chills down your spine or seduce you with her honest lyrics and strong, playful sexuality. Is that Celine Dion or Lauren Briant?
Together they produced and recorded five new songs. Yes, LoversLane has two songs on East Coast Commercial Radio rotation right now.
Get this kid on a label, quick! com is a music promotion service offering new music from up and coming unsigned and indie musicians. One director referred to Lauren saying. Their production chops notwithstanding, its their own ferociously unique take on rock that gets them their hard-earned and well-deserved kudos. Her goal is to write from a place so true that others can recognize and embrace her stories as their own.
This beautiful and intense girl has the vocal power to send chills down your spine or seduce you with her honest lyrics and strong, playful sexuality. I love big melodic vocal and guitar hooks so I put as many as I can fit into every track.
The songs are like fire and ice. The building security guard downstairs said we were the female electronic equivalent of the Dandy Warhols or The Killers. The building security guard downstairs said we were the female electronic equivalent of the Dandy Warhols or The Killers. Adrian Xavier draws on this diverse background to create music that transcends the boundaries of cultures to unify people of all ages , faiths and races.
com is a music promotion service offering new music from up and coming unsigned and indie musicians. With proven appeal, WSG has re-emerged with tracks that are commanding attention. The ambient, sweeping keyboard sounds combined with Gilmouresque guitar solos certainly support that view. In other health-related news, Victor has quit smoking.