www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] bimonthly cat

From: Frederik Crockett
Subject: [Chinese-authors] bimonthly cat
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 12:30:16 +0200

You can invest yourself in a lot of different ways, but only by investing God's way will you end up a winner.
In his article he observed that almost all of the disaster relief was being done by religious groups of one kind or another.
Temptations are part of life, you can't get away from them. A lot of people invest themselves in the wrong things and end up being losers in the race of life. What are you and I supposed to do with our lives?
When you are tempted you have a choice to either give in to the temptation or to reject the temptation.
God wants you to finish that race to be a winner, just as Jesus was. Each of those five aspects makes you who you are and makes you completely different than anyone else who has every lived or who will ever live. I don't think the church needs any chemicals mixed. You learn from Him about the race of life, you practice His training habits, you have the same attitudes that He had.
Jesus is our example. " God wants you to grow in every dimension of your life, growth involves change. Love for God expresses itself in acts of service to those within and without the church.
Troubles are meant to teach you lessons from God and to help you grow.
Some things are better prepared from scratch, some things take time.
Most people just want to get through the troubles or storms, but God has a purpose in everything that He allows into your life. Why do I live in St Louis and not in China?
"My life is in such trouble that I've got to look out for myself first.
Most people just want to get through the troubles or storms, but God has a purpose in everything that He allows into your life.
Only by accepting God's assignment for your life will you be part of making a difference in the world for good. Sometimes you go through a period where everything is easy sailing but don't get complacent, because eventually you will encounter storms.
This morning think about your biggest area of weakness, your biggest area of temptation and let God show you his purpose in it.
To better understand how God created you with a unique divine design, we are going to use the acronym SHAPE.
So how can you use your SHAPE to minister to others and serve God?
" How can you use your unique SHAPE to make the impact in this world that God created you to make?
In fact, the Bible tells us that there are more losers than winners in the race of life. Only two choices in life, serving God or the devil.
You can send and receive faxes from your PC - find out more.