www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] he's hypothermia

From: Geffrey Mann
Subject: [Chinese-authors] he's hypothermia
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:13:19 +0300

I got him to join upin the American Legion and he used to stand high there.
He touched his head impressively and I nodded. Inhis childish way he had grasped that his own people were no matchfor this race of giants.
Angry, and half in love with her, and tremendouslysorry, I turned away.
I mean it was careless of meto make such a wrong guess. Finally someone said it was a shame and closed the door. When I say hes in Chicago,hes in ChiCAgo. There was a wholesome bulkiness about his person and hisposition and Daisy was flattered. Right off hedid some work for a client of mine up to Albany.
And last the murky yellow cars of the Chicago, Milwaukee and St.
Leave your name on the desk, she said quickly. I didnt want to hear it and I avoided him when Igot off the train. I dont know which of us hung up with a sharp click but I know Ididnt care.
Byhalf past two he was in West Egg where he asked someone the way toGatsbys house.
Such a madact as that man did should make us all think.
I wanted to go into the room where helay and reassure him: Ill get somebody for you, Gatsby.
But he wouldnt eat and theglass of milk spilled from his trembling hand.
Youd better try and sit quiettill morning.
Just before noon the phone woke me and I started up with sweatbreaking out on my forehead.
Leave your name on the desk, she said quickly.
It was a photograph of the house, cracked in the corners and dirty withmany hands.
It was a photograph of the house, cracked in the corners and dirty withmany hands. When I say hes in Chicago,hes in ChiCAgo.
She took a step toward me and began to slide her hands indignantly upand down her hips.
Maybe I could call up the churchand get a priest to come over and he could talk to you, see?
Such a madact as that man did should make us all think.
Taking out mytime-table I drew a small circle around the three-fifty train. His eyes narrowed and his mouth widened slightlywith the ghost of a superior Hm!
I have an idea that Gatsby himself didntbelieve it would come and perhaps he no longer cared.
Suppose I dont go to Southampton, and come into town this afternoon?
I mean it was careless of meto make such a wrong guess.
He touched his head impressively and I nodded.
I dont know which of us hung up with a sharp click but I know Ididnt care.
I got him to join upin the American Legion and he used to stand high there. He knew he had a big future in front of him. By six oclock Michaelis was worn out and grateful for the sound of acar stopping outside.