www-pt-br-general

Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #1213448] Linus Torvalds name typo

From: Rafael Fontenelle
Subject: Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #1213448] Linus Torvalds name typo
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 16:10:50 -0300

Feel free to add it.

Even though the Portuguese orthography states that there should be no comma before "ét cétera" (which means "and other things"), It is highly common to see official governamental texts or even dictionaries with comma before it. Therefore, both options are valid.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle

Forwarding to www-pt-br-general.  What do people think?