www-pt-br-general

Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #1145888] Updating Brazilian Portuguese

From: Rafael Fontenelle
Subject: Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #1145888] Updating Brazilian Portuguese translations
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 05:28:43 -0300

Thank you!

I've committed free-sw and surveillance-vs-democracy, they only needed
minor updates; for the rest, I'd like to let people more time to review
them.

Sorry, I thought you're talking about all priorities articles.

(By the way, the image in surveillance-vs-democracy is also
localizable in theory, though it isn't gettextized: the translators
are to submit localized versions).

I'll take a look at it.

Regards,
Rafael Fontenelle