www-pt-br-general

Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #1010575] Translation Correction

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #1010575] Translation Correction
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:22:25 -0000

27-04-2015 02:33:20 Ineiev via RT <web-translators-
address@hidden>:
> Hello,
>
> We've got a report about a translation of a web page;
could

Valadares via RT wrote:
> > in the page
> > https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.pt-br.html
> >
> > *1)*
> > This frase is not extactely in the normal language in
Brazil
> > "pode ser referente tanto a liberdade quanto a preço."
> >
> > The correct is
> > "pode ser referente tanto *à* liberdade quanto *ao*
preço."

> > *2)*
> > This frase is not extactely in the normal language in
Brazil
> > "estamos nos referindo a liberdade e não a preço"
> >
> > The correct is
> > "estamos nos referindo *à* liberdade e não *ao* preço"
> >

> > Thank you a lot for your work! =)

I can confirm, Murilo's corrections are right.

Note for everyone: Sorry for not being able to help much in
the translations. I'm having a hard time in college starting a
student group about free software (looks like they still don't
accept free software that much here in Brazil).

Respectfully, Adonay.
Have a nice day.

--
Assinatura automática – português brasileiro:
– Site pessoal: http://adfeno.mooo.com/

Automatic signature – North American English:
– Personal website: http://adfeno.mooo.com/
– In favor of the approval of the ODF law in Santa Catarina
(https://secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/Aprovacao_da_Lei_ODF_em_Santa_Catarina),
and to ensure the human rights of equal treatment by the
government or law, of circulation inside the boundaries of
each nation, of participation on the government, and of
equality on the access to the public services, I'm not
accepting Microsoft Office's files or Apple iWork's files.
Please use LibreOffice (https://www.libreoffice.org/) and its
formats from the ODF standard (.odt, .odp, etc).