www-pt-br-general

[www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #968974] Translations updated of pt-br

From: Therese Godefroy via RT
Subject: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #968974] Translations updated of pt-br
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 12:03:45 -0500

Hello Yuri,

> address@hidden - Sam. Déc. 20 14:12:34 2014]:
>
> New version of my translation, switched some terms and fixed some typos.

Thanks for those fixes.

msgid "Distribution"
msgstr "Distribuiçãp"

Shouldn't that be "Distribuição"? I was very daring and made the change
before committing the PO.

> I will translate more pages. (°⏝°)

Great!!  :-))

You may be interested in the status of Portuguese translations:
https://www.gnu.org/software/gnun/reports/report-pt-br.html

The green, yellow and red numbers within parentheses are the numbers of
translated, fuzzy and untranslated strings in each PO file.
The white entries are for translations which don't have PO files.

Best,
Thérèse