www-pt-br-general

Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #774219] Rafael Beraldo is not respondi

From: Rafael Beraldo
Subject: Re: [www-pt-br-general] [gnu.org #774219] Rafael Beraldo is not responding
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 12:25:49 -0300

Hello all,

I am sorry I haven't been answering emails and coordinating the project as I
should. I feel ashamed, and there's really no excuse. Though I was very excited
to translate, review and take care of the more technical aspects of my tasks,
coordinating the members was a challenge I didn't have the skills to deal with,
and I must admit I didn't try really hard either.

Should you feel I no longer qualify as a coordinator, I would like to help
whoever takes my position with the many things I've learned, such as making
sure the PO and generated HTML files validate, writing good commits messages,
configurating CVS etc.

At any rate, I am willing to keep contributing. Our team was doing a great job
and I believe we can do even better.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Thiago and others,

Consta no registro T08561 do Livro da Grande Teia que Thiago, em
08/10/12 escreveu o seguinte:

>Ok, I can do this job and be the manager. Would you mind to give me
>some hours to check out the tasks and give you a precise return to
>you? I would like to write too a sheet, with pending and urgent
>translations, so you can figure out in what we are doing and what
>expect from us. We should keep in touch.

Sorry for the late answer. I saw this thread just now. I'm a former
colaborator of the project and I'm here to help too, ok?

We have a wiki where we were organizing our job. Were you using it? The
address is:

http://projetos.teia.bio.br/doku.php?id=gnu:principal

If you have any problem with it, please tell me.

Regards,

Frederico
--
Linux User #228171
Sítio pessoal: http://teia.bio.br

"Liberdade, essa palavra que o sonho humano alimenta, que não há
ninguém que explique e ninguém que não entenda." (Cecília Meireles)

--
Rafael Beraldo
cabaladada.org